Acrylic: Your choice of 8" x 8", 8" x 10", 10" x 10" or 9" x 12". Acrylics are painted onto acid free, archival gallery wrapped canvas and can be can be framed or hung as it is.
Watercolor: 8" x 10" or 11" x 14". Watercolors are painted onto 140lb. acid free, archival watercolor paper using professional paints.
• The size listed refers to the mat size opening needed - so if it says 8" x 10" then painting will be slightly smaller.
• Send me at least one color photo of the house. I will need a straight on, front facing view of the house in good light. More images from different angles are always helpful! Be sure to let me know if you'd like something omitted from the painting or changed (cropped, power line, larger, smaller shrub, etc.)
• Next you'll receive a sketch for your review and comments.
• Once details are nailed down, we'll discuss the ETA for receiving your painting and I'll begin painting away.
• Upon completion, you will receive an emailed image of the painting for your final approval.
• All paintings are completed on professional acid free, archival wrapped canvas (for acrylics) or acid free, archival watercolor paper (for watercolors) using professional paints.
• Examples of my work (see portfolio) will give you an idea of my painting style and what you can expect.
SHIPPING AND WAIT TIME:
• Your painting will be shipped USPS Priority and international orders will be shipped via USPS First Class. Your painting will be signed, with a certificate of authenticity. It will be unmatted and unframed. You will receive a tracking number for the shipment.
• Please anticipate a minimum of two weeks for completion of your painting. Depending on my waiting list, it could take longer but I will give you a more accurate timeline once your order is placed. (You could also contact me before purchase and I'd be happy to give you my current timeline.)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to reserve your commission.
Commission a painting from my Etsy Shop.